Decision: Accepted Date applied:
Late November Date decision postmarked/received:
Received today, 1/25 (LA area) Accepted at which school/major at USC:
International Relations Stats:
- SAT Total: N/A
- ACT: 33 (10 writing)
- SAT Subject Tests: 670 (Math II), 670 (US History), 650 (Bio)
- GPA-UW/W: 4.0/4.18+
- Rank: 1/380
- AP/IB classes: 3 AP + 1 honors (11th), 5 AP (12th)
- Essays: Personal!
- Teacher Recs: I sent two and didn't read them. The teachers are kind and think highly of me!
- Counselor Rec: N/A
- EC highlights: I can't really be specific since these will give me away, but I have one extremely unique community service EC in addition to many other "standard" EC's (with mid-level leadership positions) that I held for several years (Girl Scouts, Key Club, sports, etc.)
Other Factors, hook?:
- State or Country: California
- School Type: Nonpresigious public HS - most kids are either on an AP track or are headed to community college. Most 4-year college-bound kids go to UCs and Cal States. Several others go to smaller privates, and a few go to prestigious privates each year.
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Gender: Female
No clue! I can only imagine! General Comments, scholarship chances, status info, going to USC...?:
Being interviewed for Presidential scholarship! I am so excited! Congratulations to the others!
I am so thankful for this opportunity!