02-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Join Date: Mar 2011
| | Decision: Likely! Objective:
- SAT I (breakdown): 2150 (670 M, 740 CR, 740 W)
- ACT: -
- SAT II: 650 US Hist, 700 Lit
- Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): 3.93 UW 4.67 W
- Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable): 7/314
- AP (place score in parenthesis): Human Geography, AP US History (4), taking Calculus AB and English Lit now
- IB (place score in parenthesis): N/A
- Senior Year Course Load: AP Calculus, AP English Lit, Honors Physics, Honors Gov't and Honors Econ, Poli Sci 201
- Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis): Model UN (President), Mu Alpha Theta (secretary), FBLA, National Honor Society, National French Honor Society
- Job/Work Experience: Internship for school library
- Volunteer/Community service: Volunteering at local home for troubled kids
- Essays: Common App essay was on my love of reading and the power of books, Wellesley supplement was about being raised by an alumna and the benefit of a women's college
- Teacher Recommendation: Both of the teachers I got to write recs love me!
- Counselor Rec: Eh, she barely knows me.
- Additional Rec: N/A
- Interview: It went really well!
- State (if domestic applicant): SC
- School Type: large, rural and public
- Ethnicity: White
- Gender: Obviously female.
- Hooks (URM, first generation college, etc.): Legacy
General Comments: I pretty much cried out of happiness.
- Strengths: Essays, recs, maybe academics
- Weaknesses: SAT II scores