Spring Grade Request (April 25th) - Marshall School of Business Stats:
- College transferring from: California CC
- Entering as: Junior
- Units completed:about 70
- Units in progress:17
- Pre-reqs completed: English 2 and Business Calc in Progress
- GEs completed: All but 2
- ECs listed on app: Decent.
- Job/Work Experience: Very good for my age.
- Essays (subject and responses): Nothing too special. My why transfer essay was pretty straightforward, talking about how I like business. For the additional info one I gave a brief account of personal tribulations I've faced during my college career.
- Letters of Recommendation: 2 of them. Basically, I'm pretty awesome.
- Other schools applied to: CMC and LMU
- Comments: I didn't think my essays were too great, I'm pretty happy to get a spring grade request. I've been accepted at LMU, and I'm still waiting on CMC.
Also, I'd like to add that for the quick takes I really let me personality shine through. I know you may think they don't take these seriously, but I believe they're looking for a person behind these questions.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me