Given your academic ceiling and ECs, you will have odds anywhere that you apply. You now have to narrow your search by your preferences and limitations. I can help you out with that if you answer some questions to help me understand what you're looking for.
1. Are you a prestige whore? (It's ok if you are, we just need to get this out of the way.)
2. Is money an issue?
3. Is there any part of the country you don't want to study in?
4. Prefer urban, suburban, or rural? Does it even matter? Are you ok with being near a grungy city, or would you prefer upscale?
5. School size?
6. Do you care more about making money and living comfortably or making an impact in your area of interest? (This is a thinly-veiled "might you want to go PhD route" question.)
7. What particular areas of engineering are you looking in to?