pretty excellent stuff. okay lets see..
1. University of Chicago () not sure a/b acceptance percantile sry
2. Washington University St. Louis (64%) possible match
3. University of Virginia (70%?) not sure outof state percentile, gave a guess
4a. Carelton (60%)
4b. Middlebury (48%)
5. Dartmouth(love the school but chances are evanescent at best with my highschool career coming to a close) (40%)
6. Carnegie Mellon (75%) Match/saftey school
7. University of California Berkeley (68%) possible match
You are a well qualified canidate for all of these schools, strong sat/ and academics, EC's are great! but don't strive towards any ambitions. Liberal Art Schools iam not sure how to tally as their admition charts are a bit different than the standard universities. Dartmouth will be reach manly because of its Ivy status; however, you will be a good canidate, and i hope you get in. Its been a while since i looked at university acceptance rates, so sorry if i mess up or if they are a bit unrealistic. Tried to base this off other applicants with similar stats.