The reason why I posted this on other posts for other academies was to get everyone’s prospective on the situation. I am a principal nom and congressional nom to USAFA. All the other posts are me, but I am really going to USAFA. I can delay my response to ACT by March, if I do that, will that be better or should I act now. If they close the books in March like what airforce16 says, I should be safe, right?