- SAT: 1360. 720 v 640m
- SAT IIs: 800 world history, 760 u.s. history, 620 writing, IC score was atrocious
- GPA: 3.7ish unweighted. probably over 4 weighted.
- Rank: 40ish/300ish. unweighted.
- Other stats: ????
- Essays: my first essay was morbid and so not very college appy. but that's me so I'm not going to write a cheery happy future essay. the why reed essay was even more out there. try third person dialogue between a pretend person experiencing divine intervention.
- Teacher Recs: I assume my math teacher wrote a good one. my other teacher forgot so I had to have someone else do one AFTER the deadline. it was very praiseworthy.
- Counselor Rec: two pages long. I thought it was too rosy but that's okay.
- Hook (if any): do I look like a fish?
- State or Country: Seattle washington
- School Type: Public. better than average. still sucks though.
- Ethnicity: half white half korean. actually, I'm like 1/8th cherokee but that's a negligible amount and I can't prove it since no one on my dad's side of the family keeps records so I didn't put that down.
- Major strength/weakness: ???
- Why you think you were accepted/rejected/waitlisted: I showed interest early on.
they lost my why reed essay. my second copy got there like on the 3rd of this month.