Hey guys, i need your help
For starters, i'm Canadian, but I know that i'll get into any Canadian School i apply to (Yay McGill University) so i decided to apply to American institutions.
I"m applying to:
- My GPA is 4.0/4.0 unweighted (I also go to the most academically challenging public school in Canada - first in AP exams)
- three 5s (Physics B, Biology, Microecon)
- one 4 (Macroecon- yes it's sad)
- I'm ranked approximately 10/450 at the moment in my class
- My junior and senior years both contain four APs each
- I chair the MUN club and Debate and Speech club at school
- I volunteer at the hospital, the canadian cancer society and the canadian blood services
- I do varsity swimming and water polo
- I play piano at a near national level (takes about 21 hours/week)
- I'm the Chairperson for a major Canadian public/student-directed program in my province
- I have great refs (i know that 2 out of three are outstanding)
- My current average is 99%; my junior year's average was 94%
What kind of SATs should i shoot for?
My tutor's been telling me that it's essential for me to get at least 2200 on the reasoning, but what about the subjects?