04-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Join Date: Aug 2008
| | Decision: ACCEPTED Stats:
- SAT I (by section): 770 M, 760 CR, 770 W (2300 total)
- SAT IIs: 760 Math 1, 730 French, 710 Math 2
- ACT: 32 (didn't send)
- APs: Euro 3, USH 4, English Lit 4, French Lang 4, Music Theory 5 (5 Aural/4 Nonaural)
- IBs: n/a
- GPA: 3.89 unweighted
- Rank: School doesn't rank
- ECs listed on app: School choir & jazz ensemble, church youth group, private piano/voice, theater/musical productions, community service
- Job/Work Experience: Office intern during the summer
- Essays (subject and responses): Common App was a synthesis of morality vs. artistry during a theater production I was in; others were generic and bland.
- Teacher Recs: Didn't read, but I chose teachers that like me
- Counselor Rec: same as above
- Applied on: On a whim at the deadline
- Hook (if any): Religion? I don't have any connection whatsoever...
- State or Country: WA
- School Type, Average Stats of School (if available): Very small, independent private
- Ethnicity: White
- Gender: Male
Wilder Trustee Scholarship $15,000/year plus some other financial aid...however I don't think I'll be going because I don't have time to visit (never even been to upstate New York)...my heart is set on either Univertsity of Washington or Vanderbilt (but I'm waiting to hear some waitlist news in May)...congrats to those admitted!!