oh, even though that most courses taken in the bachelors degree for Medical Laboratory
Technology are the same as Pre Med requirements?
I am currently a student at Northern Virginia Comm College and was going for Medical Lab Technician then was planning to transfer at George Mason Univ's Bachelors program. then when i checked on GMU's Pre Med Recommended Courses: Bio, Org. Chem, And Gen. Chem was the same exact courses in the curriculum of MLT. So I thought it would be a good idea to do that. same as other people getting scared of not getting accepted to Med School, This is a back up incase i dont get accepted. I think i would still get a job with decent pay enough to give my family a home and food.
or if so, i might as well go back home to my country and study over there, advantage is:
1. Cheaper tuition fees
2. Same curricullum as America
3. last 2 years is transferable to the US
The Disadvantage is:
1. I will be FAR from my wife and daughter
2. My Father is here and had 3 mild strokes an cardiac bypass (6 bypasses)
3. Both my Brother and Sisters are teenagers and still are rebels to my parents.