YAY! You did it onthefly!
Well, I have SOO much to say about the East Coast.
I'll start off with the potentially bad:
1) The fluctuating weather throughout the year can cause you to catch a cold.
2) It can get very cold on the East Coast, especially in the northeast, particularly New England.
3) Humidity is a killer.
< As you can see, everthing bad revolves around the weather. lol.
Now for the good:
1) There are amazing beaches and the water is not very cold
2) Trees!! I think that's self explanatory. The trees are beautiful, and if you go hiking/camping you get to see the beautiful animals that inhabit the tree-filled areas.
3) The animals are abundant. If you visit New England you get to watch as the geese cross the roads, or watch a hawk grab a squirrel right out of the tree.
4) The food on the East is very diverse. Take a trip up north and try some New England sea food.
5) The people are diverse!
6) The air is fresher!
7) You can go dolphin/whale watching during the fog! It's so beautiful.
8) New England lighthouses are just charming.
9) Every state is close in distance.
10) The East Coast is where ALL the history is. Revolutionary & Civil War.
11) 4 seasons!