Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Has the ACT score release date been moved because of Hurricane Sandy?

Resistance1Resistance1 Posts: 55Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2012 in ACT Preparation
Because it seems like a lot of people are still 'Registered.' I remember my status changed to 'Tested' within like a week or two of taking the test, the last 4 times I took the ACT.
Post edited by Resistance1 on

Replies to: Has the ACT score release date been moved because of Hurricane Sandy?

• summeryoyoyosummeryoyoyo Posts: 27Registered User New Member
    I remember the status of my september test was changed like at least 5 days before the results. Maybe you're right! it is because of the hurricane that the result day is postponed!
  • UnseenUnseen Posts: 150Registered User Junior Member
    No. This cannot be. :(
  • TheNexusTheNexus Posts: 444Registered User Member
    Why would scores be moved cause of Hurricane Sandy? I think scores may be delayed for people who took it late due to Sandy, though. But ACT's headquartered in an area that was not hit by Sandy, so people who took it on time should receive scores on time, like me in Cali :D
  • vibianvibian Posts: 9Registered User New Member
    My status changed to tested this morning. Maybe it just changed for you guys, too?
  • cbamengelcbamengel Posts: 58Registered User Junior Member
    My status has changed to tested as well. Phew!
  • kurzkurz Posts: 303Registered User Member
    So I am guessing that Registered and "you will be notified by email when your test scores are available" is NOT a favorable sign (took Writing but last time it came out on the same day)