Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

ACT score for Feb. 9 test date is available!!

leo0895leo0895 Posts: 101Registered User Junior Member
edited June 2013 in ACT Preparation
Hey guys, I used the glitch that's been flowing around to check my ACT score this morning and It's already available!
For those who haven't used it before, you can find the instruction in the following thread.
http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/act-preparation/1395013-get-your-act-scores-now-4.html
Post edited by leo0895 on

Replies to: ACT score for Feb. 9 test date is available!!

• cengel1996cengel1996 Posts: 66Registered User Junior Member
    It only works for people who didn't take writing... Can you tell us what the curves look like?
  • guitarzeroguitarzero Posts: 54Registered User Junior Member
    Yes, please tell us what the curve looks like.
  • nikvenkatanikvenkata Posts: 27Registered User New Member
    Bump on the curve request...really anxious to find out how they curved science and math!
  • msabbagh13msabbagh13 Posts: 43Registered User Junior Member
    With writing scores are up! 32 comp 32 eng 29 math 34 reading 31 science. weird assss test i always get like 33 on science and like 31 math. retaking in april still going for that 34
  • esai23esai23 Posts: 371Registered User Member
    The glitch now works!

I got my scores. I'm happy, but I didn't get the 32 like I originally wanted.

English: 33
    Math: 28
    Reading: 29
    Science: 29
    Writing: 9
    English + Writing: 31

Composite: 30
  • eyemamomeyemamom Posts: 2,867Registered User Senior Member
    I keep getting something about a firewall. What am I doing wrong? I guess it's a just a few more days either way.
  • tips1660tips1660 Posts: 130Registered User Junior Member
    35 eng
    36 math
    36 reading
    35 science
    10 writing
    composite: 36 :)
    im done
    Eyemamom please follow these instructions and hopefully you'll be able to open up your scores.

You need to use Google chrome.

1) Once you log in to your ACT account, click on "Your Test Dates and Scores" (which is on the menu to the left of your screen) and click February 2013.

2) In the URL, copy the last 8 numbers in the URL (before the numbers you should see regID=) and paste it into a Microsoft word document or a notepad document since you will need this later.

3) Click on "Home" which is on the menu to the left of your screen and click "View Scores" on one of your older tests. Enter your ACT account password to access your scores.

4) Right Click on the link "Download student score report pdf" and click "Copy Link Address".

5) Type "javascript:" (Without the quotation marks, you still need the colon after javascript) in the URL bar, then paste the link address you copied in the previous step.

6)Now highlight the registration ID in the URL bar in Google Chrome, and replace that one with the registration ID in your notepad/Microsoft Word Document.

7) Hit Enter and voila! You should get your scores and if it comes up with a transaction error it means that your writing scores have not been posted.

I hope these instructions were clear. :)
    Congrats tips1660!
  • WuLiMasterWuLiMaster Posts: 45Registered User Junior Member
    Still registered! :( Anybody else?
  • harvesterharvester Posts: 86Registered User Junior Member
    Yep, still registered here too.
  • drsurgeondrsurgeon Posts: 12Registered User New Member
    Congrats Tips1660!!! - What was your study plan?
  • smokymtngirlsmokymtngirl Posts: 244Registered User Junior Member
    tips1660 -- I would be interested in the study plan, too. Please enlighten us as to what you felt helped you the most. Congrats!

Also, how many times did you take the ACT before getting a 36?
  • leo0895leo0895 Posts: 101Registered User Junior Member
    For those who are concerned about the curve, I think it is most significant in the science portion. Science this time, as you know, was especially more difficult than usual. I thought that I would get somewhat from 3-4 points lower than the previous test (28). It turned out that I boosted my science score by 2 points (30)!!! Math and English are normal. Reading is a bit more generous.
  • RahesqRahesq Posts: 12Registered User New Member
    does the glitch (to see scores before Monday) only work if you have previously taken the act?