Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.
While general discussion about the ACT test is allowed by ACT, discussion of test questions may violate your agreement with ACT. Please be thoughtful in your posts and replies.

***APRIL 2017 ACT DISCUSSION THREAD***

Replies to: ***APRIL 2017 ACT DISCUSSION THREAD***

• ncnrs2bencnrs2be Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
    I think I read somewhere on the act site that scores are usually uploaded on Wednesdays and Fridays. I would check back on Friday.
  • CaBeachMomCaBeachMom Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
    Exact same scenario for my son @84stag
  • s16s18s21s25s16s18s21s25 Registered User Posts: 374 Member
    Still registered here. Hopefully tomorrow we'll have scores! I hate the wait, although it's nothing next to the ridiculous month waiting for SAT scores.
  • premednyypremednyy Registered User Posts: 86 Junior Member
    ughh still registered here too, hopefully they'll be out tomorrow!
  • xvibesxxvibesx Registered User Posts: 49 Junior Member
    edited April 18
    I kind of feel like a failure. My scores fluctuated in each subject and I got the same composite score from the last test. To be honest with myself, my study habits were subpar. I also feel down and pressured knowing that June is likely my last chance to score a 30 if I want to apply ED and Early Action this fall to my top choice schools. I've been worrying and honestly don't know what to do.
  • junior1818junior1818 Registered User Posts: 58 Junior Member
    @xvibesx nearly all colleges who participate in ED/EA can still accept the September ACT, and some will accept the October one as well (they'll receive your scores likely after you submit their application, but some schools don't care).
  • junior1818junior1818 Registered User Posts: 58 Junior Member
    @writergirl0316 are you the Upenn ed/kwh interested girl who posted a chance thread awhile back? congrats!
  • writergirl0316writergirl0316 Registered User Posts: 293 Junior Member
    Yep, though I'm not sure if ED is feasible financially & so I am choosing between Penn ED and Yale SCEA. Thanks! @junior1818
  • lyndsaybakeslyndsaybakes Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Got my scores this morning, and I was just wondering if anyone else's science scores were way lower than normal? I talked to a few people at my school and we had all felt it was one of the easier versions of the section and were wondering if the scaling may have been ridiculously hard bc people did well. Like I was getting consistent scores in science that would deviate by maybe one point and then on the April test I got 4 points lower than my lowest ever?
  • dragonmom3dragonmom3 Registered User Posts: 258 Junior Member
    So will more scores be released tonight or tomorrow night?
  • 84stag84stag Registered User Posts: 103 Junior Member
    Per the website, they are released Wednesday at midnight and Friday at midnight, for the next 6 weeks.
  • k_03k_03 Registered User Posts: 130 Junior Member
    Still says registered, will have to now wait for Friday.
    same here, ugh.
  • lalalander111lalalander111 Registered User Posts: 36 Junior Member
    Anybody get scores today?
    My friend and I are still "registered"......
    I haven't seen anyone go from registered to scores today. Hoping for tested tomorrow, scores on Friday.