Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

1900 SAT...what are my chances...

ePribsePribs Posts: 18Registered User New Member
Ok so here is my high school profile so far:

Grades
I'm a junior who goes to an international magnet school in Georgia. I have (so far) an unweighted GPA of 3.95 and a weighted GPA of 4.35. I have taken 7 AP classes so far and will graduate with 10. If I get straight A's this semester I will have a 4.0 unweighted.

Extra Curricular
I am a member of the thespian society (just a fancy name for actors for those who don't know.) I am a publicist for the Drama club, a member of the BETA club, member of the upcoming NHS and I am the assistant Editor in Chief of my school newspaper (I will be EiC next year :D which I am super excited about). I have done three school plays in which I played a main character in and I have played a major role in our school musical. I played a principle role in the Atlanta opera's production of the Magic Flute and I work as a volunteer for the celebrate life publishing corps. I have also done about 60 hours of community service. Also I'm thinking of joining my school's color guard next year to give myself a little more variety. I have also won many talent pageants in georgia which have allowed me to volunteer for the special olympics.

Just some tid bits
I speak russian at home with my parents. I hope on becoming a journalist/businesswoman who works with foreign affairs (haha yeah, just something along the lines of government and news). I'm white and female.

Perspective Colleges:
George Washington, Emory or UGA

SAT score: 1900: 620 reading 580 math and 700 writing (not much of a math person haha)
Post edited by ePribs on

Replies to: 1900 SAT...what are my chances...