Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

You know you take too make AP tests when…

WiseGuyWiseGuy Posts: 346Registered User Member
edited May 2012 in AP Tests Preparation
You know you take too make AP tests when…

GO

I'll start:

1) You memorize your AP Number for bubbling the answer sheet
2) You know word-for-word what the proctors will say
3) You know the answers to the AP Pack survey questions without turning to page 2
4) You are taking too many tests that they conflict and you need to take one during a make-up exam time
5) You know when the proctors miss a step or misread something from their guidelines
6) You know exactly how many you can get wrong on a particular section and still get a 5 (based on the last released exam/curve)
Post edited by WiseGuy on

Replies to: You know you take too make AP tests when…

• neorobieneorobie Posts: 561Registered User Member
    7. When you run out of AP stickers and start saving them for your favorite classes.
    8. When you use your phone in class not to text but to check your grade in your AP classes (i don't have a phone that can go on the internet but i see this happen)
    9. When you know to cry when you get an easy teacher for your AP class that can't teach.
  • SejineSejine Posts: 194Registered User Junior Member
    10) When you want to scream with joy on getting an 80% on a MC test-normally that'd be meh, but on AP tests it's worth rejoice.
    11) When they say "free", you say "response".
  • ThousandMilesThousandMiles Posts: 214Registered User Junior Member
    12) When you forget what it feels like to go to regular classes during the day
  • xoushuaxoushua Posts: 34Registered User Junior Member
    13) When school's so much more meaningless after the second week of may
    14) When you have more review books than reading books at home
    15) When you realize how short school tests are
    16) When all the non-AP classes become least of your priorities.
    17) When the test proctor knows your name
  • cortana431cortana431 Posts: 5,015- Senior Member
    I like 13 best.

18) When teachers wonder where you were during the 2 weeks when you come back.
    19) When your parents almost had a heart attack at the $600+ bill for the tests.
    20) When your bookshelf is filled with review books.
  • Cbrown853Cbrown853 Posts: 10Registered User New Member
    21) When you start bubbling in your name before being told how to do so.
    22) When you know the look you're going to receive after answering the question "how many AP tests are you taking?"
    23) When you know which label goes on which blue box.
    24) When you realize you've just completed 6 hours of testing, 100-200 multiple choice and about 8 essays.
  • misingnoglicmisingnoglic Posts: 27Registered User New Member
    25. When you have to correct the proctors
    (My proctor told the girl next to me to fill the wrong thing in for the exam form xD)
  • Niquii77Niquii77 Posts: 9,299Registered User Senior Member
    25) when you become tired of sitting in a gym for 4+ hours a day and are actually looking for to your regular school day...which is 5 days from now.
  • CantConcentrateCantConcentrate Posts: 2,547Registered User Senior Member
    26) When you stop caring about writing essays in the middle of a long exam, even though you've paid $87 dollars to take it - then you start caring again.
    27) When you know that no one ever pays attention when the proctors say not to discuss any of the questions.
    28) When after the AP exam, you stop caring about that class.
  • AerobugAerobug Posts: 773Registered User Member
    29) When you realize you are paying over eighty bucks just to hate your life for 3-5 hours.
    30) When you master the art of removing the sticker from the adhesive.
    31) When you have one exam in the morning and one in the afternoon and you don't know which one to study for the day before.
  • Etuck24Etuck24 Posts: 1,353Registered User Senior Member
    32) when you sign up for the AP test anyway, knowing you'll repeat this course in college anyway
  • llilliannllilliann Posts: 119Registered User Junior Member
    33) when you get giddy over sealing your MC section
  • joshmay94joshmay94 Posts: 859Registered User Member
    37) When you have gotten incredibly skilled at sealing the MC booklet. I swear, last week I got them on so badly, but by this week I could put them on exactly symmetrically. I'm proud of it. No bends, creases, or imbalances.
  • joshmay94joshmay94 Posts: 859Registered User Member
    38) When you've taken more than one AP where you were the only one in the room, and it is no longer awkward being alone with a proctor for 3 hours taking obscure exams.
  • xoushuaxoushua Posts: 34Registered User Junior Member
    39) When you instinctively read the title "You know you take too make AP Exams when.." as "You know you take too many AP exams when.."
    40) When you go to write a post in that thread.