Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

When do AP Scores get sent out?

truehypetruehype Posts: 58- Junior Member
edited July 2012 in AP Tests Preparation
When do they get sent out and when should we expect them in the male, given I live on the East coast, just north of Buffalo?
Post edited by truehype on

Replies to: When do AP Scores get sent out?

• 314159265314159265 Posts: 4,276Registered User Senior Member
    Late 2nd-Early 3rd week of July.
  • MarioleeMariolee Posts: 182Registered User Junior Member
    Wait, so why are people talking about calling in on July 1st to get their AP scores and whatnot?
  • goldmindgoldmind Posts: 347- Member
    @mariolee, you can get them early for 8 bucks by calling
  • OtherWindowOtherWindow Posts: 1,049Registered User Member
    ~Pi was referring to the OP's specific question about the mailing of the scores.
  • MarioleeMariolee Posts: 182Registered User Junior Member
    Ah, I see. Well, I don't think I want to ruin my summer that early haha
  • hornyrooster69hornyrooster69 Posts: 2Registered User New Member
    Does anyone know when AP scores usually reach the West Coast, specifically California?
  • tomkimtomkim Posts: 48Registered User Junior Member
    Yeah, im really nervous about my AP World History exam score...and i livei nthe bay area....what would the best estimated arrival of my mailed score...D:
  • chenoachenoa Posts: 70Registered User New Member
    ^California and other West Coast states (plus Hawaii) are generally among the first to get their scores. On a historical basis, (with "history" being the past 2 years,) they came into the West Coast beginning on July 6th.
  • IsurusIsurus Posts: 328Registered User Junior Member
    This is a useful thread that might help you.

But there's really nothing you can do to make it go faster, so just enjoy the wait :).
  • hornyrooster69hornyrooster69 Posts: 2Registered User New Member
    Alright. Thanks a lot, guys! :)
  • TracyJacksonTracyJackson Posts: 197Registered User Junior Member
    AP Scores are not sent out to the homes until late next week. I called the AP Services, and that's what the lady told me. I've spoken to at least 3 people within the AP General Service phoneline...they all said the same thing (mid July, no scores have been sent yet).
  • tangentlinetangentline Posts: 736Registered User Member
    Actually they already began mailing them. Almost ironic that Mr. Packer posted so about 40 minutes ago.