Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

AP Bio last minute cramming

testtaker101testtaker101 Posts: 149Registered User Junior Member
edited May 2013 in AP Tests Preparation
The exam is tomorrow morning and I started studying this afternoon. I'm planning on skipping over evolution and the math part of the genetics section because it's ridiculously easy, but any tips? Thanks.
Post edited by testtaker101 on

Replies to: AP Bio last minute cramming

• ReadingrocksReadingrocks Posts: 40Registered User Junior Member
    IDK, I've been studying for a few weeks, but I'm also trying to get some last minute things down before the exam tomorrow. Based on the official practice test, I feel like the stuff that I'm going to make sure and go over is the lab reviews (if your review book has lab reviews at the end- I have cliffs and it does, I think Barron's does too). I'm also going to make sure and review the ecology stuff (graphs and population trends, etc.), some plant stuff (I don't know why, but I feel like the plant stuff was a major component- especially if you did that practice FRQ section? UGH. Why can't they just ask about organelles and cell structure. That is SO MUCH EASIER.), practice grid-in stuff (like chi-square, hardy weinberg, water potential, stuff like that), and then review major concepts like evolution, cell resp. and photosynthesis.

This whole new exam format is killing me. Honestly, I feel like all the review books are set up for pure memorization, but memorizing the steps of a G-protein coupled receptor still won't get you anywhere on the new exam. It's all about analysis and observation, which is seriously irritating.

But good luck anyways!