AP English Lit practice test explanantions
I just finished a quick practice of the AP English Lit test from the Collegeboard website (It is the downloadable one on the syllabus) and missed quite a few questions. I just need some explanations on the correct answer. These are questions 24 thru 35 about curates.
26. Why is the answer B and not C?
28. The answer is E but I picked A. My logic is: because "an abundant shower of curates" has fallen, there would likely be certain expectations.
29. Answer is B (some drama may enter the story) but I dont understand why
30. Answer is E (beginning episode of the speaker's story) but I picked A (religiosity of Catholics).
34. D but I picked C..need explanations