Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Ap Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Audit

swishste7swishste7 Posts: 55Registered User Junior Member
edited May 2008 in AP Tests Preparation
Does anyone have the Ap Physics C: E and M Audit, My teacher is making it our final grade and I have no idea what I am doing and I need a good grade. Please help!!!!! I have the ap macro audit, ap us gov audit and ap calc audit to trade if anyone needs them.
Post edited by swishste7 on

Replies to: Ap Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Audit

• swishste7swishste7 Posts: 55Registered User Junior Member
    anyone??? I really need it.
    trying to keep my post alive, does anyone have it, I just need the mc answers.
    anybody? Just the answers.
  • Xylem101Xylem101 Posts: 868Registered User Member
    Wow so you want it to cheat basically, good job man, go look somewhere else...
  • ru4real1666ru4real1666 Posts: 349Registered User Member
    What about the people who need the exam? I need the exam. Idc about the answers. Please post it if you have it. I need as much mc practice as possible.
  • blackpen2008blackpen2008 Posts: 1,359Registered User Senior Member
    how are you going to practice if you can't check your answers?
    Honestly, nobody has the audit answers, it is due tomorrow and I have no idea how to do e and m. I have accepted I will fail because we don't have the best teacher at school, however she feels we should know how to do it and therefore is making it our last grade. PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help.
  • BattlecruiserBattlecruiser Posts: 221Registered User Junior Member
    Yeah, I could use an exam as well for practice MC. Don't need answers but that would help if they are available.