Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Where to find AP State Scholars' number of exams by state?

aquamarinaaquamarina Posts: 267User Awaiting Email Confirmation Junior Member
edited February 2010 in AP Tests Preparation
My goal is by the end of Junior year to be AP State & National scholar. I would like to check how many ap exams past AP State Scholar had to comparing my chances. I already check the AP Scholar Data website but didn't find what I need. Anyone know where?
Post edited by aquamarina on

Replies to: Where to find AP State Scholars' number of exams by state?

• jerrry4445jerrry4445 Posts: 2,741Registered User Senior Member
    it's impossible to find it on the web. Some of us can make generalizations on the number of AP exams for each state. For example, last or two years ago, Hawaii AP Scholar took 8-12. However, if you're in California, 20+ exams usually.
  • aquamarinaaquamarina Posts: 267User Awaiting Email Confirmation Junior Member
    What about Iowa?
  • OHKIDOHKID Posts: 1,255Registered User Senior Member
    Iowa has a rep for having unusually smart and talented students. After all, ACT is headquartered out that way.....

My *guess* is you need 15-16. I could easily be very wrong. Hope others dispute me so I will know better myself as I am curious about OH. (no, I don't have a shot at it.....)