Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

**AP ECON MACRO- Best book for review in 2010

collegesgirlcollegesgirl Posts: 614Registered User Member
edited March 2010 in AP Tests Preparation
What is the best book to review AP Economics? THe teacher doesn't really do anything except hand text book; doesn't really review it. Looking for good review book.
Post edited by collegesgirl on

Replies to: **AP ECON MACRO- Best book for review in 2010

• collegesgirlcollegesgirl Posts: 614Registered User Member
    Any suggestions?
  • lakers44lakers44 Posts: 45Registered User Junior Member
    Yeah I'm also planning on taking the exam and I want to start self-studying this week. Does anyone have any suggestions on which prep book for macroecon is best?
    Princeton Review is the one I heard about, did you hear about any? Taking a class, but the teacher doesn't teach/know Economics.
  • lakers44lakers44 Posts: 45Registered User Junior Member
    Oh I don't have econ at my school otherwise I'd be taking it. I tried looking and I saw that 5 steps to a 5 by McGraw Hill was pretty good. PR might be good for you because it says that if you're taking a class and just need a good review, Princeton Review has everything.
  • thatguyinclassthatguyinclass Posts: 76Registered User Junior Member
    definitely get 5 steps to a 5. it will guarantee a 5 if you work through it thorougly. great practice tests, rapid reviews and questions at the end of the sections..

seriously it is much better than that way too simplistic Princeton Review that everyone on this forum loves soo much!
    It there a Crash Course version of AP Econ that is good? Amy other suggestions?