Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

It's a done deal!!!

fishymomfishymom Posts: 1,849Registered User Senior Member
edited November 2010 in Athletic Recruits
My daughter has made her decision and will be signing a National Letter of Intent with Boston University! We are so happy for her and are breathing a collective sigh of relief, it has been long road. My daughter is the also very first athlete from her club to be recruited, which is very exciting for her club. Interestingly enough, BU was the very first school that contacted her when she first started rowing. Quite a coincidence, huh, 989 emails, 3500 miles later and she ends up right where she started!

I want to say a great big THANK YOU to everyone on this forum who has been so generous with their time, information and experience. I have made some wonderful cyber-friends here and a couple of real life ones too! I could not have navigated our way through the muddy waters of recruiting if it were not for the support and guidance I got here. Thank you all again! And best of luck to the class of 2015!
Post edited by fishymom on

Replies to: It's a done deal!!!