Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Honors College acceptance letter?

Mozin321Mozin321 Posts: 10Registered User New Member
edited March 2011 in Auburn University
I got a letter some weeks ago saying that they would make a decision about acceptance by March 7, but I still haven't gotten a letter..

Is there anyone here that applied to Honors College that isn't a Presidential Scholar?

Thanks!
Post edited by Mozin321 on

Replies to: Honors College acceptance letter?

• audellmomaudellmom Posts: 381Registered User Member
    You can always call the Honors College office -- they are very friendly. They may be slower (or behind schedule) with acceptance letters this year -- last year they admitted nearly 1000 to the honors college, and this became a bit a of logistical problem with getting everyone into classes, etc. This year they have indicated that they won't be admitting that many kids, so I'm guessing the decision-making process is slower ... try reaching out to them and see if they can offer you some info.
  • VerticeVertice Posts: 3Registered User New Member
    Per the Honars Dept..The acceptance letters are being mailed out this week.
  • Mozin321Mozin321 Posts: 10Registered User New Member
    Vertice, when did you hear this?

audellmom, whenever I call them they never pick up.. and they don't respond to emails or voicemails too often either. :\ However, the one time I did manage to get the call through they were pretty nice.
    my daughter inquired via email yesterday and received a prompt reply
    I just called and they said they are going to mail them out today or tomorrow.
  • sh1993sh1993 Posts: 40Registered User Junior Member
    Got mine today. Did anyone get into the Interdisciplinary Program for the Honors College?
    I got mine yesterday!
  • audellmomaudellmom Posts: 381Registered User Member
    Sh1993: my D got into the interdisciplinary program -- we were wondering how many participate in this program.

Sent from my Eris using CC App
    My Daughter got in as well...
  • lapaganlapagan Posts: 284Registered User Junior Member
    S got his acceptance letter too :)