Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Weissman Scholarship

ems4106ems4106 Posts: 48Registered User Junior Member
edited March 2011 in Babson College
Anyone know when they will be announcing the winners for the Weissman Scholarship?
Post edited by ems4106 on

Replies to: Weissman Scholarship

• gangleeganglee Posts: 18Registered User New Member
    When you receive your admit packet it will include all scholarship information. This should be in mid March. Decisions are posted online March 13th, but the financial aid package will take a little bit longer to get to where ever you live.
  • ems4106ems4106 Posts: 48Registered User Junior Member
    thanks
    10char
  • nhojcastnhojcast Posts: 46Registered User Junior Member
    I was admitted Early Action to Babson and I already received my financial aid package. When will I be notified regarding the Weissman Scholarship?
  • coll25hockeycoll25hockey Posts: 10Registered User New Member
    Everyone will be notified whether or not they’ve been selected by the end of March through the mail. Those who are selected will then be invited to campus for an interview before the final scholarships are awarded.
  • nhojcastnhojcast Posts: 46Registered User Junior Member
    Thank You...I really hope they come soon...Got a letter today from Babson that said Congratulations at the top....I started getting excited...then i read the rest...It was just about an admitted student day