Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We've just launched our new college search tool at http://www.collegeconfidential.com/schools. Use this form to provide feedback as we continue to work toward a more robust solution to best meet your needs.

Bentley Waitlist 2016

collegeboundtwentysixteencollegeboundtwentysixteen Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
Hi! I found out on Tuesday that I got on the Waitlist for Bentley. I'm just wondering if anyone else is also on the waitlist. Also I'd like to know you're stats if you're willing to post. Thanks guys! I hope everyone on this Waitlist will get off it soon!

Replies to: Bentley Waitlist 2016

• forbes1997forbes1997 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi- My son was also wait listed. Here are his stats:

GPA- 3.75W
    SAT-1700
    Extra Curricular- NHS, NHS World Language, Peer Leadership, Spire Society, many hours of community service
    Courses are mix of Honors and AP-

Hope this helps you! Good luck and I hope you clear the list:)
  • crystaliocrystalio Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    Hey
    I'm waitlisted
    GPA 3.58W
    SAT 1700
    Extra Curricular- Cheer, Volunteer every Sunday at Sunday School teaching thai language, thai dance, and thai music, French club
    Courses: 2 Honors 2 APs

What's yours?
    Also, do you know what to do now? Should we call the school and confirm that we're still interested or did you send them anything extra?
    It's my first choice so I'm really worried right now.

Good Luck!
  • Soakes99Soakes99 Registered User Posts: 57 Junior Member
    I was waitlisted as well
  • Soakes99Soakes99 Registered User Posts: 57 Junior Member
    I might not even wait to hear back, im considering enrolling at either Assumption or Bryant
  • suzyQ7suzyQ7 Registered User Posts: 2,862 Senior Member
    If offered a seat off the wait list, Do wait listed students still get Financial Aid? You may want to ask. Many other schools only take full pay kids off the wait list.
  • geniusa1ageniusa1a Registered User Posts: 68 Junior Member
    I got waitlisted too.

4.2 WGPA
    1250 New SAT
    Member of several honor societies and clubs
    Have done some community service