Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Anyone not from the New England area going to Bentley?

IrukandjiIrukandji Posts: 4Registered User New Member
edited April 2010 in Bentley University
I'm from California, and I visited Bentley last weekend for their ALANA Overnight and the April 10th Open House. I had a great time, and I am sure that Bentley has a lot of what I'm looking for in a college. (Although I haven't made my final final college decision yet.)

However, I am 99% sure I was the only one there from California, if not one of a very small number.

It seems like almost everyone who goes to Bentley is from the New England area (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts). This put somewhat of a damper on my spirits.

Although there was one person there from Texas, and a couple who came in from Puerto Rico, I was very unimpressed by their lack of regional diversity.

I just want to know, are there any other people coming in from outside of the New England area? Doesn't have to be California or West Coast. I just want to be assured there I won't be the only non-New England kid there.
Post edited by Irukandji on

Replies to: Anyone not from the New England area going to Bentley?

• mainehsmommainehsmom Posts: 6Registered User New Member
    Youshould check out the class of 2014 facebook page. You can get an idea of who may be in the class. Good luck with your decision.
  • BayouBabeBayouBabe Posts: 4Registered User New Member
    In am 90% sure my D is going to attend. We are from Louisiana. Because of the distance and other personal obligations, we could not make the open house.
  • dimpleyydimpleyy Posts: 110Registered User Junior Member
    Definitely check out the Facebook group.
    You'll find alot more people that way.