Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Interesting Facts about the Class of 2014

motion12345motion12345 Posts: 1,584Registered User Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Boston University
Interesting Facts | Boston University Admissions

I'm kinda disappointed that anything I did wasn't put on there (:( - wah!) but I thought some of them were pretty neat :).

And, these are just admitted students and not students that already have submitted their enrollment deposit right (so not only ED kids but RD kids as well)? If so, then, technically, it could be possible that many of these people aren't actually going to be in the class of 2014.
Post edited by motion12345 on

Replies to: Interesting Facts about the Class of 2014

• HanitaHanita Posts: 413Registered User Member
    I remember they did this for 2013 when I was accepted! And yeah you're right, these kids will probably end up going to the Ivies because BU was their safety, oh well.
  • InvisibleMan234InvisibleMan234 Posts: 40Registered User Junior Member
    LOL THEY SPELLED QUIDDITCH WRONG!
    That makes me sad :[
  • samedifferencesamedifference Posts: 316Registered User Member
    # qualified for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics for the Israeli figure skating team

Tamar Katz? Or one of the Zaretskys? I don't think that other Israelis qualified for Vancouver.
  • LergnomLergnom Posts: 6,261Registered User Senior Member
    One skater qualified but wasn't allowed to go because Israel's policy is the athlete has to be within a certain ranking.
  • thisismyhandlethisismyhandle Posts: 184Registered User Junior Member
    "LOL THEY SPELLED QUIDDITCH WRONG!"

my inner english nazi: spelt
  • thisgirlisaGthisgirlisaG Posts: 1,338- Member
    "works as a professional actor; played Detective Stabler’s daughter on Law & Order: SVU"

i LOVE svu! :)

&, yeah, wth, they definitely could have put an accomplishment of mine up there. *sigh* oh, well : P
  • samedifferencesamedifference Posts: 316Registered User Member
    @Lergnom Yeah, that's Tamar Katz.