Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

International transfer at BYU. HEEELPPPP!!!

pazr92pazr92 Posts: 1Registered User New Member
Hey there! I am an international freshman student from Chile, South America. I plan on transferring to BYU and start there my junior year. I wanted to know what are the chances of getting in for international transfers. I know BYU is a very religious school and I personally am not an LDS member but I share and respect many of their beliefs. I think that by that date, around one and a half more years (or even sooner) I may be an official member. I need to take the TOEFL and I have taken it before, scoring around 100. I do a lot of community service, have played volleyball, field hockey and soccer all my life. I speak three languages and I'm fluent in two. Mmmmm, what else. Oh yes. I am a political science major and absolutely love it. I have no problem with paying BYU's tuition. I have a 3.6 GPA. Do you guys think I have a shot? Is it too hard to get in? I don't know if this is relevant but I am white/caucasian.

Thank you so much! It means a lot.
Take care :)