Brown University is unique in many different ways that the question you asked is impossible to answer in just a sentence or two.
1. Brown has an open curriculum, which allows students to take classes in a variety of areas, instead of just their concentration. I feel like this gives students an opportunity to become a well-rounded individual. That advantage isn't given by many schools in THE WORLD.
2. Have you looked at the student organizations? Each student organization is unique to Brown and it really accommodates a wide array of interests.
3. Providence is simply amazing. Although it is smaller than NYC, it has the touch of a big city and the familiarity of a smaller city. It is a great college town.
4. Brown has a diverse student body that many colleges don't have. Personally, I think it is important to get to know different types of people, and about their different cultures.
5. Brown has the happiest students in America. It comes with the ivy league label, but doesn't include the stress and competitiveness that comes along with that.
6. My interviewer told me Brown is a place where people sit out in the hallways at 11PM and have philosophical discussions. I think it is amazing that one can live in the midst of so many intellectually curious minds.
My answers could go on and on, but I'll stop now....I have to go eat lunch.
Hope my answer helped!