Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

ED ppl: just out of curiosity...

aranyaaranya Posts: 40Registered User Junior Member
edited December 2006 in Brown University
we all hadda put in a pic (formal/informal) in form 3A (err..i think thas the one). so wat was ur pic like? mine was with a 500 watt smile pasted on my face!
Post edited by aranya on

Replies to: ED ppl: just out of curiosity...

• alvyalvy Posts: 158- Junior Member
    My picture was pretty formal, I was receiving an award so I was wearing a suit in it. Mine was only a 250 watt smile though ;-)
  • juggieburgerjuggieburger Posts: 253Registered User Junior Member
    I was tanning on the beach, i looked pretty good, they wanted something normal so that kinda showed my life lol
  • devushkadevushka Posts: 196Registered User Junior Member
    I used my senior pic (not in the ugly drape, luckily). I really don't think it matters that much, guys.
  • TheOldProfTheOldProf Posts: 198Registered User Junior Member
    No - it doesn't matter too much - they just want a face to match with the name. But if it succeeds in conveying something about you personally, that's good too. Something like, oh I don't know, capturing the moment you received your Nobel Prize perhaps? ;)
  • cocoapunkcocoapunk Posts: 140Registered User Junior Member
    I was playing golf and I took a pictures haha...i dunno if you can see my face completely though. I just assumed they wanted a normal picture
  • pennywhistle1pennywhistle1 Posts: 31Registered User Junior Member
    I was standing SMILING!
  • SamtheclamSamtheclam Posts: 210Registered User Junior Member
    smiling on vacation in the mountains
  • sristisristi Posts: 847Registered User Member
    aranya--what school do you go to in BD? I went to sunnydale for elementary school. Sound familiar? Or are you in bengali medium?
  • draggskelterdraggskelter Posts: 32Registered User Junior Member
    I submitted a picture of myself playing the mandolin, in a really casual setting (friend's living room couch.) the picture was taken in black and white, and i just look really happy and comfortable. i figured it would show who i am, and also be like "hey, i play the mandolin." it has close to no importance in the app process, though.
  • wudanyanwudanyan Posts: 180Registered User Junior Member
    senior picture. ack.