Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Business major music minor

nms230nms230 Posts: 53Registered User Junior Member
edited March 2011 in Business Major
Looking to transfer to a university soon. I'm currently attending a community college and majored in business administration. I enjoy business but music has alone been my passion and love. The reason i even majored in business was becuz i would like to start my own record or publish company one day. The reason I'm posting is because im having trouble determining what my major would be will i transfer. I was thinking entrepreneurship or MIS or even finance with a double minor being psy and music. Also, I have been thinking of majoring in psy with a minor music/business. Im just looking for some opinions and just feedback on which combination would benefit me more.
Post edited by nms230 on

Replies to: Business major music minor

• nms230nms230 Posts: 53Registered User Junior Member
    Well can anyone assist me with this question what is the benefits of having an accounting degree over an MIS degree. I plan to double major with my first choice being entrepreneurship with concentration in marketing and now im stuck between accounting and MIS. Opinions feedback plz help
  • sopranomom92sopranomom92 Posts: 1,338Registered User Senior Member
    There are lots of folks over on the music major forum who know a lot about music business programs. Perhaps you'd like to pose a question there.