Hi, I just have a question regarding double major vs major+minor.
I'm currently major in Finance and I was just wondering which one would be more helpful for my future, and which one will benefit me most. I have a couple of options here as listed from the title.
1) Double major in Finance and Computer Science or
2) Double major in Finance Management Information Systems or
3) Major in Finance, minor in Computer Science or
4) Major in Finance, minor in Management Information Systems
5) Double major in Finance with something else
6) Major in Finance with another minor
7) Just major in Finance with no minor since it is a waste of time?
I know that you'll get more out of the double majors, especially a double major in Finance with CS, but questions to consider are:
1) Would you need that much education? I.E: Will you need everything you've learned in double majoring Computer Science, or MIS?
2) Or to put the first question in simple terms, is Majoring in Finance and minoring in CS or MIS enough?
I am definitely going to major in Finance, but if anyone has any better suggestions, like something else I should minor/double major in feel free to leave me a comment. I'm open to all sorts of feedbacks.