Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Why do people choose to go into business/finance/economics?

loverainx33loverainx33 Posts: 62Registered User Junior Member
edited August 2010 in Business Major
I'm debating on whether or not to go into a major in this area or into the area of medicine. I want to know why people choose to go into the other area besides that it has good money.
Post edited by loverainx33 on

Replies to: Why do people choose to go into business/finance/economics?

• elbeeenelbeeen Posts: 1,222Registered User Member
    I like economics because it's a practical field that effects our lives each day and it's applicable especially in current times. Besides that, it's interesting to me :)
  • chaichiachaichia Posts: 96Registered User Junior Member
    I chose business management because I knew I wanted to manage or own my own business in the future, also because it's a degree that you can apply to almost any area later on.
  • JeremySJeremyS Posts: 231Registered User Junior Member
    It may be hard to believe, but I (and other people who have posted before me) am interested in business and economics. I like solving budgeting issues and managing things. Many people go into business because, again like me, they want to eventually own their own business.