5 years experience applying to a top emba- chance!!!
my brother is applying to chicago gsb (emba-singapore) understanding that it is the least selective among top emba programs. anyone has admission stats (acceptance rate, etc.) for this program? also i'd be forever grateful if you could chance him.
- 26 years old/ will be 27 by the time the program starts (too young?)
- 5 years experience of managing a family business with over 180 employees.
- BA from a top 15 lac (3.21 gpa- double major in economics/ chinese).
- from an under-represented country.
- assuming solid essays and interview.
- gmat not required.
- recommendations (since he's working in a family business, whom should he ask to write his recommendations? )