I ran though both the Caltech and MIT official EA 2016 threads and found clear and interesting differences between the two.
For each Accepted, I collected the following data if available:
1. Highest SAT/ACT score. ACT is converted to SAT as: 36/35/34 -> 2390/2340/2280
2. Sum of SAT2 Math and a highest science SAT2
3. Unweighted GPA, scaled to 4.0
4. Weighted GPA. I assume an A in AP/Honor/Regular course weighs for 5.0/4.5/4.0 points. I excluded 4.8+ scores to avoid inflated scoring system.
5. Number of AP courses completed. Most people got 5's and 4's
8. Major Award / Specialty. I categorized them into three levels: National level, State level, and Recruited Athlete. I ignored common things such as AP scholars as almost everyone has it. Examples are: Intel finalist is considered at National level, USAMO Qualifier at State level, etc.