Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Kinesiology at CSULB

Nphan95Nphan95 Posts: 9Registered User New Member
I was wondering what people thought of the Kinesiology program at CSULB. I am hoping to become a Physical Therapist and want to know if LB has a good kinesiology program and offers good networking opportunities that will allow me to intern or shadow people who will be able to help me.
Post edited by Nphan95 on

Replies to: Kinesiology at CSULB

• Nphan95Nphan95 Posts: 9Registered User New Member
    bump tenchar
  • EliteToastEliteToast Posts: 119Registered User Junior Member
    i would say plenty of good opportunites. I have several friends in the Kinesiology program who love it. In fact one of the is a study abroad student from Ireland who was impressed by our school. That and it wouldnt rain on him every day in socal.
  • Nphan95Nphan95 Posts: 9Registered User New Member
    Thank you. Would anyone happen to know if a good amount of their students make it onto graduate school? And would staying in the bio with physiology option major be better than changing to the kinesiology major to follow this path?
  • EliteToastEliteToast Posts: 119Registered User Junior Member
    I wouldnt know the answer to those questions. I only know general opinion from some of the students but that would be a good question to ask if you can get a hold of someone in the department.