Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

scholarships

Premed2297Premed2297 Posts: 72Registered User Junior Member
Hi, I submitted the merit scholarship essays yesterday, and it said I would get an email "shortly." I haven't gotten it yet. Did this happen to any of you?
Post edited by Premed2297 on

Replies to: scholarships

• crazymomstercrazymomster Posts: 1,868Registered User Senior Member
    ^ Today is their first day back in the office from a 3 day weekend. Let "shortly" be "within a week or so".
  • pocketsizedpocketsized Posts: 39Registered User New Member
    I called the office today about this. They said you will only receive an email if there was an error in submission. Assume everything is fine.
  • Premed2297Premed2297 Posts: 72Registered User Junior Member
    oh ok thank you for your help!
  • medbounmedboun Posts: 36Registered User Junior Member
    Does anyone know whether case has automatic scholarships for National Merit Finalists?
  • seneca3430seneca3430 Posts: 2Registered User New Member
    If anyone knows the answer about NMF scholarship - would that money be in addition to scholarship money already offered with EA admission?
  • skylandsmomskylandsmom Posts: 86Registered User Junior Member
    In years past Case's awards of NMF scholarships were tied to need. Moreover, they varied in amount year to year if your need changed. Given that Case seems to have revamped their aid process substantially this year (by requiring Profile, etc.), it is hard to know if they will continue to follow this guideline.
  • nyrochnyroch Posts: 25Registered User New Member
    Does anyone have any idea when we are supposed to hear the results of the separate merit scholarship application?