Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Waiting list 2012

winnieyauwinnieyau Posts: 8Registered User New Member
edited June 2012 in Colby College
Have anyone heard anything back from Colby???
Post edited by winnieyau on

Replies to: Waiting list 2012

• thinker88thinker88 Posts: 210Registered User Junior Member
    Since yesterday was the deadline for accepted students, I think it will be at least a week or two before the waitlist is considered.
  • ColbyAdmissionsColbyAdmissions Posts: 103Registered User Junior Member
    Hi winnieyau and thinker88 - We are still assessing our ability to offer admission to students who are on the wait list. Thanks for your patience in waiting to hear from us. All our best from Mayflower Hill. - ColbyAdmissions
  • Pranav13Pranav13 Posts: 2Registered User New Member
    Best of Luck to everyone in the wait list.... hope this painful wait will be over soon.... with a good news!
  • janani12janani12 Posts: 1Registered User New Member
    What do you guys think are the chances of Colby accepting waitlist students this year? Do you guys have any information regarding this?
  • rpsx12rpsx12 Posts: 24Registered User New Member
    If I was on the waitlist but can't log in to Colby's 2016 website anymore does that mean that I wasn't taken off the waitlist and accepted?
  • Pranav13Pranav13 Posts: 2Registered User New Member
    I can log in but I can't access my admission page anymore...... my best guess is they are uploading the decisions .... *fingers crossed*
  • ColbyAdmissionsColbyAdmissions Posts: 103Registered User Junior Member
    Hi everyone - the portal went down yesterday due to a change on our end. We apologize for the confusion and are working on getting the portal back up as soon as possible.
  • rpsx12rpsx12 Posts: 24Registered User New Member
    It still doesn't work for me. Can log in but can't see any admissions info or anything. Ill take it as a sign that im rejected for good :P
  • winnieyauwinnieyau Posts: 8Registered User New Member
    So what's up now? Any good news from waitlisted students? I'm still eagerly awaiting for the final decision to release.... >.<
  • EW2012EW2012 Posts: 54Registered User Junior Member
    Has anyone gotten off the waiting list yet at Colby?