Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Do I have to send sat scores to ALL uc's?

johnco1992johnco1992 Posts: 7Registered User New Member
edited November 2011 in College Admissions
I was wondering whether you have to send the SAT scores to all UC campuses or only one. I already sent it to 2 uc's, but not sure if to send it to the other 2. Thanks :)
Post edited by johnco1992 on

Replies to: Do I have to send sat scores to ALL uc's?

• johnco1992johnco1992 Posts: 7Registered User New Member
    thank you :) :)
  • apbiologyapbiology Posts: 6Registered User New Member
    quick question. is there a deadline for sending SAT scores to uc's? When should I send them in?

and collegeboard says to send them to all uc's just incase... so should I or should I not..
  • 314159265314159265 Posts: 4,276Registered User Senior Member
    and collegeboard says to send them to all uc's just incase... so should I or should I not..

You shouldn't. The UC's have stated in several places that sending scores to one campus is sufficient.

The CB probably just wants more money. :P
  • meep1234meep1234 Posts: 789Registered User Member
    If you're applying for admission to the fall term, be sure to take your admissions tests no later than December of your senior year — preferably earlier — to ensure that your application receives prompt and full consideration. It is unlikely that scores from tests taken after our December deadline will arrive in our office in time for our review process.

Report ACT and/or SAT scores on your admissions application, then request that an official copy of the scores be sent to us from the testing agency. You can have your official score report sent to one UC campus, and all campuses you apply to will receive it.

University of California - The examination requirement
  • lunabarslunabars Posts: 18Registered User New Member
    Is it bad if you already reported to more than one uc?
  • meep1234meep1234 Posts: 789Registered User Member
    No, you probably just wasted a month's worth of college lunch money though haha