Question about Early Action and sending an SAT II score
So I just took an SAT II/Subject Test this past October. I'm getting my score this Thursday. However, if I'm not satisfied with my score, I plan to re-take it in December. I cannot retake it in November because I'm going to re-take the SAT I then.
Is it okay to re-take the II test and send my December score, if I'm not satisfied with my October score, if I want to do Early Action, or should I just either forget about Early Action or my test score? The test score is NOT required, but I want it anyways to show colleges who I am.
The deadline for Early Action is December 1, 2012. So is it okay for me to be like, ''Wait, wait!'' if I want to take a II test again in December if I've already applied for Early Action?