Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

What colleges should I apply to or aim for?

agalagalagaagalagalaga Posts: 47Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2012 in College Admissions
Hello
I'm a freshman and I was wondering what colleges I should consider applying to later. My aim is to be an engineer, and I am taking AP calc AB and AP Physics B this year. I aim to have a weighted GPA between 4.4 and 4.5 and a SAT score above 2300. I play the piano and violin and am auditioning for regional orchestra. I volunteer at the library (planning events, tutoring etc.) and am planning on volunteering at an animal shelter. I am in bio/med futures club, Isaac Newton club (science olympiad) and math league. What colleges should I consider for my target, safety and reach schools?
Post edited by agalagalaga on

Replies to: What colleges should I apply to or aim for?

• T26E4T26E4 Posts: 15,233Registered User Senior Member
    Why don't you ask your guidance counselor or spend time in his/her office to look over brochures?

For suggestions, ask your teachers or other professionals in the sci/engineering/math fields. You'll get good suggestions.
  • jerseyboijerseyboi Posts: 74Registered User Junior Member
    stop asking random people and talk to your guidance counselor
This discussion has been closed.