Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

ED Agreement

ugotserved834ugotserved834 Posts: 278Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2012 in College Admissions
So my ED school just emailed me saying that the only thing missing is my ED agreement. Does this mean that they haven't even begun to review my application? I feel like I am put at a disadvantage now because my counselor did not get the agreement in. Obviously the school isn't rolling, but I still feel like it is a disadvantage that it hasn't even been read yet. Is there a chance that they have still started to read it even without the ED agreement in?
Post edited by ugotserved834 on

Replies to: ED Agreement

• drusbadrusba Posts: 7,893Registered User Senior Member
    Usually persons who actually make admissions decisions will not even be given an applicant's file for review until it is "complete," meaning that it has in it all required items for admission which would include the ED agreement if applying ED. Doubtful it actually creates any disadvantage.
  • ugotserved834ugotserved834 Posts: 278Registered User Junior Member
    Okay, thank you!
  • intparentintparent Posts: 13,469Registered User Senior Member
    Even though it seems like an eternity to YOU since your file went in, it is probably less than two weeks since it hit their application pile. And it is a month or so until decisions go out. So LOTS of applications have not been read yet at schools with a lot of apps, I think.