Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

HELP! major UC and CSU mistake!

LooolllzzzLooolllzzz Posts: 6Registered User New Member
edited November 2012 in College Admissions
Hi everyone. So I made a really major and dumb mistake... I forgot to change my grades on both the CSU and UC apps. I put my some of my grades as As instead of Bs. For precalc I put an A instead of the real grade I got, which was actually a D! My parents logged into my account and submitted the apps for me, so I forgot my mistake until today! D: Who should I contact via email, and what should I include? Also, for my terrible grade in precalc, should I add an explanation in the emails? PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Thankyou...
Post edited by Looolllzzz on

Replies to: HELP! major UC and CSU mistake!

• HotballerHotballer Posts: 7Registered User New Member
    Wow... Resend your apps under a new account with same info. Also call/email.
  • LooolllzzzLooolllzzz Posts: 6Registered User New Member
    I already paid for them :/ what are their emails?
  • HotballerHotballer Posts: 7Registered User New Member
    I'm sorry but reconsider your colleges and only choose the ones you have a really good chance of getting in, and one reach? Talk it over with your parents also. I THINK all you can do is resend app with same info/ (now correct) grades. Each UC has a dean of admissions, email is online. Btw inflated grades will never work in your favor; so I'm sure repaying 70$ is more important than being termed a liar. Also if your grades are good, apply to some privates? Pepperdine? Laverne etc.
    Can't I just email the admissions and tell them my mistakes? ): will the fix it? I'm suffering from this stress and anxiety...
    My parents dont want to pay for them... They said I can email the CSU and UC admissions... Someone please help me): i am losing hope and this is a life or death situation...
  • weemiesterweemiester Posts: 21Registered User New Member
    Call the schools! They'll work with you
    Thank you! Will e-mail work as well? I swear I did NOT lie about having those grades nor did I do it on purpose... It was just a mistake...