I have a big problem. I applied SVA, Pratt, Parsons, FIT, MountMary Manhattan, and St.John's.
I submitted all college application last week. but problem is The statue of SVA is Early decision. It was my biggest mistake. It should be regular. Parents are mad at me because that college is so expensive. Right now I still did not send my SAT and TOEFL score yet. TOEFL test date will be on 12/1. also due date. I have to decide... Someone said you have a two way to solve your problem. First is submit your score and after I got score, you can send your score again even your due date is end.(I'm not sure about this.) Second is tell them to Submit my score later if it is possible.
What should I do??