Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

turning in SAT scores

lalalove7lalalove7 Posts: 87Registered User Junior Member
edited November 2012 in College Admissions
Hello!
So I took 3 SAT subject tests so far. I took physics in October and I took it again in November. Scores come out tomorrow and I'm wondering if I have to send in both scores. If I do worse on the November one, can I just send in my October score?

or...do i have to send in every single one of my SAT scores?

please help!!
Post edited by lalalove7 on

Replies to: turning in SAT scores

• fogcityfogcity Posts: 2,603Registered User Senior Member
    With some exceptions you do not have to report all scores.

Check the admissions requirements for each of the colleges to which you're planning to apply. A small number (perhaps none to which you're applying) require all scores, SAT reasoning and SAT Subject Tests. An example of such a college is Georgetown. A small number require all SAT reasoning tests, but allow you to score choice for the SAT Subject tests. An example of such a college is Stanford. The majority of colleges allow you to score choice for both SAT reasoning and SAT subject tests.

What is score choice you ask?

When you submit scores (online through the College Board site) you will be asked which scores to send. Pick them from your list of available tests. It's straightforward.