Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

Admissions Notification Dates 2017

12346»

Replies to: Admissions Notification Dates 2017

• rkelly5182rkelly5182 Registered User Posts: 78 Junior Member
    Fordham: anyone hear when they'll release??
  • TaterTots4AllTaterTots4All Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    I think some students have already heard from Fordham? My daughter's BF got accepted last week and also got @ $16K in merit scholarship.
  • zambiangirlzambiangirl Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Am beyond excited i got into kingsborough and am going through with it the course choice is exactly what i have always wanted
  • CGHTeachCGHTeach Registered User Posts: 322 Member
    Vanderbilt today at 5:30 pm
  • pohfe01pohfe01 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Anyone have any information on GW?
  • ohenebaoheneba Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    Can anyone tell me when trinity university will release RD decisions? I have not received any notification yet.
  • rkelly5182rkelly5182 Registered User Posts: 78 Junior Member
    If you haven't heard by today, go on their website and email the admissions office. Something is wrong with your student app portal.
  • ghvan99ghvan99 Registered User Posts: 105 Junior Member
    @oheneba I haven't heard either. My portal had said "application reviewed" for the longest time with all documents uploaded and reviewed but no decision, so I called them. They basically said "oops, we forgot to add a section for you to upload ______, now you have to wait for us to review that." Kind of irritating as I don't think they would've ever mentioned it had I not phoned them.
  • MaheenSohail1MaheenSohail1 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Guys, I have applied to kingsborough(first choice) and some other colleges but I havent heard from anyone!
    I'm an international student from Pakistan. It says on my cuny portal that decisions have been made!
    Should I email them or something or should i wait?
  • RuskointhehouseRuskointhehouse Registered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
    heard UCD drops theirs on Friday via the grapevine
12346»