Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM

Ivy Day 2017

Replies to: Ivy Day 2017

• StellarsStingStellarsSting Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    I applied to Penn, Brown, and Cornell and expecting to rejected from them all hahah but its all good, I already got accepted to some top schools so im coolin
  • TinijocaroTinijocaro Registered User Posts: 65 Junior Member
    Son will be in Disney with husband (band director) and daughter and I will be on a flight to Diseny at 5:30 on Ivy Day. I guess I'll find out when I get off the plane. Waiting on Harvard, Cornell, Brown, and Yale. Been accepted at SUNY Buffalo and RIT with great scholarships. Getting into an Ivy would be icing on the cake.
  • yuvanniyuvanni Registered User Posts: 87 Junior Member
  • saxophonewizardsaxophonewizard Registered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    I just found this thread. I applied to Harvard, Yale, and Princeton. Not getting my hopes up, but anything can happen I guess. I was already accepted at Johns Hopkins. Best of luck to everyone!
  • mom of a sonmom of a son Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    As far as I know, there is no relationship between the two
  • saxophonewizardsaxophonewizard Registered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    @mom of a son Was that directed at me? I know there's no relationship. I was just introducing myself.
  • shaybay123shaybay123 Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
    Just found this awesome thread! I only applied to Cornell, Dartmouth, and UPenn and am expecting to get into at least one of them. I was accepted by Johns Hopkins last week which has, temporarily, eased my nerves. Good luck to you all, hopefully we all get into Ivies!
  • jellybeanjjellybeanj Registered User Posts: 52 Junior Member
    I applied to Cornell and UPenn but I'm pretty hopeless considering the "best" schools I got accepted to were UC Irvine and Purdue. Best of luck to everyone!
  • Mqy201Mqy201 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    edited March 20
    I applied to Yale (Deferred EA), Princeton, and Cornell (HumEc). Amherst College and Wesleyan University should come out with decisions very near or on Ivy Day as well. Very stressed and I really just want to know! It would be nice to get in, but I do feel that I won't get into Yale, and that I won't be able to afford Cornell even if I'm accepted. :,( Even if I am not accepted to any of the Ivies I applied to, I wish luck to all the other people in this thread. Hope you get accepted to the Ivy of your choice!
  • b4sicallyid0workb4sicallyid0work Registered User Posts: 109 Junior Member
    Applied to all but Brown and Cornell. Rejections from Northwestern and UCLA Engineering have me worried, but my UChicago waitlist implies I'm at least somewhat competitive. Still not feeling very optimistic though
  • greenteen17greenteen17 Registered User Posts: 600 Member
    nine days!
  • beepybeetlebeepybeetle Registered User Posts: 414 Member
    Waitlisted at NU :(
    I'm so screwed for Yale and Brown lmao