College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
Here’s The Amount of Money Colleges Make from Rejected Applications
"... An example is Harvard University which earns $3 million in gross profits from rejected applications every year, and that is according to UCEazy. The data from the study also show that universities are able to make over $200 million in total from rejected applications because applicants are not prepared and unqualified ...
... Here are the five schools that earn the most from rejected applications.
1. University of California-Los Angeles: $5,369,840
2. University of California-Berkeley: $4,681,320
3. Stanford University: $3,632,130
4. University of California-San Diego: $3,608,290
5. University of Southern California: $3,419,440" ...