Senior year: AP Eng, Honors Physics, Ap Art History, Ap US History, Honors Precalc
My school only offers ap classes in English, Art History, US History, and Calc BC, so I'm taking all I am qualified for. I tried starting a US Gov AP and Euro Hist AP but the head of the department turned me down.
Taken 2 courses at a local community college, intro to philosophy (freshmen year- A-), sociology (sophomore year A), looking into another one now.
Academic Team- Captain
Robotics Team-builder and participant when we won the 2005 and 2006 state championships for FIRST (possible hook? Idk..)
New Jersey Regional Science Fair-participant
Spanish Honor Society- helped fundraise and tutored students
Model United Nations
NJ American Legion Boys State representative
Intermural Basketball League assistant coach/player
Intermural Ultimate Frisbee League- Co-Founder, captain of a team, and player
American Cancer Society Relay for Life-helped organize and set up event, three years
Worked at Afterhours Formalwear
· The Elmira College Key Award, 2006
· Excellence in Spanish 2 CP, 2004-2005
· Excellence in English 2 CP, 2004-2005
· Honorable Mention in Eastern Civilization CP, 2004-2005
· Excellence in English 3 Honors, 2005-2006
· Excellence in United History 1 Advanced Placement, 2005-2006
· Honorable Mention in Spanish 3 Honors, 2005-2006
· New Jersey Regional Science Fair Rutgers Student Award, 2005
· National Spanish Examination Certificate of Achievement and Merit¸ 2004-2005 and 2005-2006
Thanks for any help guys I really appreciate this, college planning is driving me crazy since I have to do everything on my own.